Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo the governer or w/e his wife is coasting a lot of money for taxes nd what not so he took out her feeding tube nd now she is goin to starve to death...did u's here bout that one???WOW!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
$PiRaNhA MaN$ said:
Yo the governer or w/e his wife is coasting a lot of money for taxes nd what not so he took out her feeding tube nd now she is goin to starve to death...did u's here bout that one???WOW!!
[snapback]955600[/snapback]​
English: Hello people. Arnold Swarzenneger's (sp?) wife was coasting along the highway spending alot of money on grocerys. She thought she didnt need to pay taxes and ran out of the store. Because of this the governor got mad, went Terminator on her ass, took out her guts (feeding tube) and decided that she should starve to death because of her actions. Word to the mother!!!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
$PiRaNhA MaN$ said:
How is 1st grade treating you this year???

What the f*ck was that?

·
RHoM L0V3R
1,236 Posts
hahaha....that was a good laugh.

Rhomzilla's decipher is kickass.

·
KANE WINS
8,383 Posts
GAD DAYYMMN... i dont think i could have tried to make a phrase more unorganized if i tried...

remember those sentences in 3rd grade, where you had to correct the grammer? This beats them all

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
$PiRaNhA MaN$ said:
It is quality contributions like this which make this site amazing.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
I bet this guy's going to offer to write everyone's English papers for them

·
The Official Blacksheep of PFury!
1,931 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
daa. i no wut u be tulkin buut, dunt trip ovr des peeps. i herd da saym stizzzery truf? i dunt no i axe arad 2 c... I'LL BE BACK

·
The devil's son in law..
3,626 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts