Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
http://www.sfist.com/archives/2006/12/06/i..._of_ironies.php

Irony of Ironies

We interrupt our sports coverage to give you this story. It's maybe not a local story, but we're sure it's of local interest. In fact, it's of national interest because it's just that good. And here it is: Dick Cheney's daughter, Mary, is pregnant. You know, Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter (oh wait, are we allowed to say that? When John Kerry did, he got taken to the cleaners for outing somebody who was already out). The one who has had a longtime partner that gets hidden every time Mary is out doing some sort of political thingy. Yep, she's pregnant. Dick Cheney's granddaughter is going to have two mommies.

Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

This, of course, comes from the party that gave us Mark Foley, and the methamphetamine man-massage loving religious leader. The one that's been running against gays and for traditional values and well, you know. Even better, they live in Virginia, a state that just passed a referendum standing up for family values and all that stuff.

One can only wonder where the, uh, sperm came from. Somehow, we don't think it came from David Crosby.
Was it a turkey baster?

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
its one thing for a family to disown or outcast a gay son/daughter

but for her its like a tripple slap in the face, her father is a leader in the party that is making laws against the things that make her happy.. i mean how much of an evil souless politician can oen guy be?

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
She is a republican too
Which I simply don't understand.

[/quote]

seriously

thats like being a black white supremisist..

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
5,147 Posts
Poor kid. It would suck to grow up without a dad.
friend of mine did... she has her mom and her mom's partner. she was naturally concieved and born to her married parents... and then her mom realized her husband was a horrible person (he went to hit one of the kids) and she divorced him. She then realized she was gay and while the kids were very young, found her partner who she is still with 15 years later. The two girls were raised by their 'two moms' and more normal than many kids I know who are from traditional families.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
She is a republican too
Republicans aren't against gay people, just special rights for gay people, or special rights for anybody.

She worked for Bush/Chaney's re-election campaign.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
She is a republican too
Republicans aren't against gay people, just special rights for gay people, or special rights for anybody.

She worked for Bush/Chaney's re-election campaign.
[/quote]

Being allowed to marry your life partner and be afforded all the same legal rights is a special right now?

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Come on, I want to see all the values voters come out in defiance of the Vice President. I'm sure if it was Bill Clinton's daughter we'd never hear the end of it. I'm guessing the GOP could care less about the gay issues and just used the issue to rally their base during elections.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Come on, I want to see all the values voters come out in defiance of the Vice President. I'm sure if it was Bill Clinton's daughter we'd never hear the end of it. I'm guessing the GOP could care less about the gay issues and just used the issue to rally their base during elections.
So you're waiting to see what Ex0dus to show up?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts