Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
PIRANHA KING said:
they didn't just come back, they kicked some ass. it was pimp. can't wait til they beat philadelphia.
wes
sorry man..but who cares they will all fall down to the west...

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Oh yeah don't count detroit out tracy mcgrady. Bam just like that. I know two disney teams were not going to punk detroit out like that.

·
5,310 Posts
don't count on a win it like orlando did. lakers wont get out of the second round. You remember the last time detroit came to your house it wasn't pretty.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Raptor said:
don't count on a win it like orlando did. lakers wont get out of the second round. You remember the last time detroit came to your house it wasn't pretty.
i hope so...i hate the lakers ..as long as they lose...i'm a happy camper...

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Its time for Philly to smoke everyone, everyone remembers two seasons ago. When Iverson wants to win he is going to win and there is nobody that can stop him... except for the entire western conference, and even then... were they not the only team that even beat the lakers in the playoffs that year?

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
PIRANHA KING said:
they didn't just come back, they kicked some ass. it was pimp. can't wait til they beat philadelphia.
wes
ill bet u ur monster rhom the sixers will beat detroit in 6 or 7 but they will win and come out the east come on ill bet on iverson b4 ur best player who? rip? hahah chancey i been traded all my career billups hmm no or a mvp iverson!!!!! willing to bet wes and u pay for shipping to or maybe a nice pygo hmmm what do u say does the king have the balls!!!!

·
4,277 Posts
thePACK said:
Raptor said:
Sixers down one. GOOOOOOOOOOOO Detroit.
sixers suck
u to pack put up one of ur pygos if ur so confident and pay for shipping sunshine lol the sixers will win and come out the east!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
No one is f*cking w/ J. Kidd and the Nets in the East, sorry Pistons fans. The Mavs put up 83 1st half points tonight

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
PIRANHA KING said:
you are an idiot. you want me to bet you when you are putting up nothing? i'm not as stupid as you look! by the way, your sixers suck. they're down 2-0. don't

wes
hey pk ..he said he'll put up his convicts...

hehe

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
thePACK said:
PIRANHA KING said:
you are an idiot. you want me to bet you when you are putting up nothing? i'm not as stupid as you look! by the way, your sixers suck. they're down 2-0. don't

wes
hey pk ..he said he'll put up his convicts...

hehe
haha theres a good bet. hate sixers but love iverson. but workin during game time and cant watch no games.

·
4,277 Posts
we'll see p queen oops king ill put up my rbp but u dont want them there like 2" whats wrong u scurred? lol

·
5,310 Posts
Well we will see my friend. Two games in two days. Boy iverson missed two big free throws. Pistons have one thing that most teams don't. DEPTH so what we don't have a superstar right now. Just tells ya be afraid when we get garnett. And Oh yeah lottery pic this year too. Iverson is good. But they will wear him down like shady mcgrady.
pistons in 4 or 5.
No need to bet.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Does it really matter whether the sixers or the pistons win? Whoever it is, they are just going to have to face the Nets. And the Nets are one solid ass team. All I have to say is, Jefferson's a pimp.

·
5,310 Posts
Ahh Another team to smack around
J/k new j is good too.But all will fall against Big Ben

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.