·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Agenda for the Democratic National Convention for 2008:

7:00 P.M. Opening flag burning.

7:15 P.M. Pledge of allegiance to U.N.

7:30 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

7:30 till 8:00 P.M. Non-religious prayer and worship. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8:00 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:05 P.M. Ceremonial tree hugging.

8:15- 8:30 P.M. Gay Wedding -- Barney Frank presiding.

8:30 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:35 P.M. Free Saddam Rally. Cindy Sheehan-- Susan Sarandon.

9:00 P.M. Keynote speech. The proper etiquette for surrender -- French President Jacques Chirac.

9:15 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

9:20 P.M. Collection to benefit Osama Bin Laden kidney transplant fund.

9:30 P.M. Unveiling of plan to free freedom fighters from Guantanamo Bay .. Sean Penn

9:40 P.M. Why I Hate the Military, a short talk by William Jefferson Clinton.

9:45 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast .

9:50 P.M. Dan Rather is presented Truth in Broadcasting award, presented by Michael Moore.

9:55 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast .

10:00 P.M. How George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld brought down the World Trade Center Towers -- Howard Dean.

10:30 P.M. Nomination of Hillary Rodham Clinton by Mahmud Ahnadinejad.

11:00 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

11:05 P.M. Al Gore reinvents Internet.

11:15 P.M. Our Troops are War criminals -- John Kerry.

11:30 P.M. Coronation of Mrs. Rodham Clinton

12:00 A.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

12:05 A.M. Bill asks Ted to drive Hillary home.

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Is this supposed to be funny?
Because it's not.
says the man with the cartman hitler avitar..

its funny, but not very.. and not because it makes fun of democrats but the material is weak

it definately needs a condi rice choclate oreo cake cutting cerimony..

the carpetbagger state swap..

bandwagon bingo.. "ooh i have five banned video games.. "

convention: on how to accept lobbiest donations and not get busted like the republicans..

cooking lessons: how to properly prepare stem cell gravy..

cenvention: preaching conservation while flying private jets and riding in limos

al gire unplugs his internet to save the environment

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
What's Republican Convention Agenda ?

Speech on how to sexually propose young boys over MSN messenger by Mark Foley ?

Guest speaker - Evangelical gay prostitute lover and crystal meth addict Ted Haggard..

Ehh...

Oh yeah, wait.. how to have sex with farm animals by Republican anti-abortionist activist Ned Horsley
http://www.newshounds.us/2005/05/06/bizarr...e_rightwing.php

Last night, anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley was a guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex.

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
What's Republican Convention Agenda ?

Speech on how to sexually propose young boys over MSN messenger by Mark Foley ?

Guest speaker - Evangelical gay prostitute lover and crystal meth addict Ted Haggard..

Ehh...

Oh yeah, wait.. how to have sex with farm animals by Republican anti-abortionist activist Ned Horsley
http://www.newshounds.us/2005/05/06/bizarr...e_rightwing.php

Last night, anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley was a guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex.

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."
lol this reminds me of the alig g movie "in DA House"

ali-g runs for parliment and is debating his oppontent but being that he is ali-g he s totalyl unprepared so hes reading off his oppenents notes tehn when he hides the note he says the guy sucked off a horse which turned out to be true so the guy bailed and ali-g wins teh election in to parliment..

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
But it's okay for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to be getting a blowjob in the house? I don't think he should be in trouble for it, I'm just saying that it's messed up to point out our flaws when your highest in power got to blow a load on a secretary.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
But it's okay for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to be getting a blowjob in the house? I don't think he should be in trouble for it, I'm just saying that it's messed up to point out our flaws when your highest in power got to blow a load on a secretary.
Did you just compare a politician GETTING a blowjob from a WOMAN to a politician GIVING a blowjob to a HORSE ?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
oh no haha not that at all!

but I met this sheep a few weeks ago..... NO hahaha

I'm just talking about the gay republican and the whole deal with priests playing with boys all the time. Aren't the democrats for gay rights, and then celebrate when they find a gay republican so they can tear him apart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts