1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
just started listening to tool, i likeit alot

dont listen to that death stuff

·
8,405 Posts
My brother in law and my uncle are really into Death metal...

I myself dont care for much, but can appreciate some stuff, such as Canibal Corpse, and Death among a few others....

I do listen to a lot of "metal", but not the death/black metal stuff.

My favorate band is Clutch wich evolved from hardcore type sound into more jammy stuff, but still retains an edge, I also like Mastodon a lot as well as hardcore stuff like Hatebreed, Madball, and E-town...

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
i like ALL music but as for death metal well, there are so many sub genres of death metal im not going to name any bands for the sake of saving time (like i have anything else to do!) I suppose, i am, just f*cking lazy today!

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
dont really listen to death metal too much, but i like Between the Buried and Me. a lot of thier stuff falls into the "death metal" genre, but also can be called progressive rock, hardcore, etc etc.

i highly recommend them. i heard about them through my old roommate from college who was supposed to be in the band.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
[quote name='C0Rey' date='Nov 29 2006, 01:36 PM' post='1727885']
just started listening to tool, i likeit alot

Tool is the shiznit!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
slayer
pantera
death also wasnt bad when i was 18
im old school
and dont really like the stuff you cant understand unless you read the words off the cover

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
its so gay cause everyband is considered "death metal" by at least one person... kinda pisses me off with all the different genres of metal lol

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
i like six feet under alot and i want to find a cd

with dethklock from the cartoons on cartoon network

that sh*t is pretty cool man

·
Registered
441 Posts
Nothin like death metal 2 work out with.
-Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, the Kovenant, Cradle of Filth, In Flames, Nile, Killswitch Engage.. this list could go on 4ever its the best type of music.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
^^ unfortunatley CoF, Diu Borgir, Emperor, and the Kovenant are all Black Metal and Killswitch is "Metalcore" whatever they call that stuff now a days.... I guess you can consider In Flames death metal, although i wouldnt, Nile is good death metal

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
screw death metal when u have a great band like cold.
i liked that band much much more back when htey were heavier andoh yeah they were called pantera..

cold doesnt exactly have an original sound, its like godsmack pantera and creed mixed into one with a bit of emo sprinkled in for inspiration

1 - 20 of 52 Posts