Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah well I work with a stupid big company in retail
, So I run out of things to do on my days off basically, I am working on my car situation so once I have a vehicle it wont be so bad. No one is hiring so it isn't like I can go to work everyday. Today I decided to babysit my kev's piranhas. True most of you would say you should sleep I take long naps as much as I can on my days off, this also causes me not to sleep well at night. Then tv comes into play all the daytime shows pretty much suck, what is really funny is I could have a week where I barely work then the next almost 40 hours then I am all I wish I had a vacation, I am so weird.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a bike

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uh it is a green shale, it is like 7 years old, and it's a mountain bike just a regular one with no shocks and it is a 10 speed.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am trying to con kevin into buying me a gameboy sp,and I don't want to be one of those really muscular chicks ewww. I am doing the laundry and thats about it so far for housework. All the xbox games he has are kinda hard for me to play.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know I should huh we haven't had as many topics as we use to

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
We have had more topics this month than any other month pfury has been around

Hows this for a statistic..... Compared to Janurary (which was only 3 months ago!) we have had an increase of 1,742% in new topics....

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it doesn't have to be postwhoring lol although it is going to happen but today I am helping the plant forum. well future plant forum if you have any useful plant tidbits you think would help or if you majore in plant studies pm me or innes and we will get this in the forum.
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.