18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think we need to stop with just the cm measuring
i think for now on if u add cm u also should ad inches or vice versa
just my 2 cents

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Ok cm is the more widely used measurement.

Come on get on the metric system like the rest of us.

I mean really what the hell is Fahrenheit anyway
. The freezing point is 34F, wait it really should be 0C like the rest of the world.

And the damn miles when your on a road trip make it seem like your not going anywhere. You drive for like 3 hours and go 210 miles but the rest of the world 350 KM now doesn't that make it seem like your have accomplished so much more.

The US is the only place still on standard so get with the program!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Croz said:
Ok cm is the more widely used measurement.

Come on get on the metric system like the rest of us.

I mean really what the hell is Fahrenheit anyway
. The freezing point is 34F, wait it really should be 0C like the rest of the world.

And the damn miles when your on a road trip make it seem like your not going anywhere. You drive for like 3 hours and go 210 miles but the rest of the world 350 KM now doesn't that make it seem like your have accomplished so much more.

The US is the only place still on standard so get with the program!
Damn straight

I ain't gonna switch to inches because a couple of yanks are too lazy (or stupid....
) to adjust to the system the rest of the world uses...

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Metric system is much better.

~Dj

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
do you mean on PFury? or in the real world?

metric is so much better as it can be divided unlike the strange alternatives.

in the UK we generally can work in both as old people cant do metric and the world now works in metric so everything generally has 2 figures, but lately it was made illegal for butchers to sell in lbs and some refused and were even facing jail!!!!

now I think that is a bit over the top, but I do agree metric is better, but here on PFury we should creat come conversion factsheets to help everybody out untill the USA and old people can finally work things out

·
Registered
891 Posts
the US system has to be different, everything here is. the MPH, the Inches, the Miles, even the Scuba Diving flag is dif then the rest of the world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.