Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have noticed there has abeen alot of cursing lately.i am asking everybody please if u have to gurse write sh#$ or [email protected]#.
i know we have young people visiting our site.
thanks

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
i don't think its been out of hand at all and i have seen a lot of our young users taking about sex and stuff like that. swearing is nothing new to anyone. i know when i was 13, 14, 15 i was swearing up a storm.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i don't think its gotten out of hand..few bombs heer and there..but its normal...

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Croz said:
swearing is normal now like a lot of other things that were not normal when other people kids.
i know swearing is normal i curse all the time im just asking to use a#$ if possible

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
I understand what you are saying Death in #'s but I think for the most part the members have been pretty good at using other words the get their point accross. If it does get out of hand there are steps we can take to handle it.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
i think more people would take a fence to a video tape of a mouse gettin eaten by some p's then a few bombs dropped here or there they are just words and do no harm if used properly

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Di#... your example of using asteriks to use instead of typing the whole cuss word, has been used often and regularly. Even use of some emoticons have been established to get some points across. But GGs right, as long as it doesnt get out of hand, then I think the cuss factor of this site has been good so far.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Di#... your example of using asteriks to use instead of typing the whole cuss word, has been used often and regularly. Even use of some emoticons have been established to get some points across. But GGs right, as long as it doesnt get out of hand, then I think the cuss factor of this site has been good so far.
WORD!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I think the cuss factor of this site has been good so far.
I aggree. People are usually good in censoring themselves. I dont think that it has been too bad of a problem.

~Dj

·
Registered
384 Posts
Swearing isn't illegal, and people seem to talk about sparkin' up a bowl as freely as they want with no problems, I don't think it's necessary to comment on things like swearing, as most people keep it well in check anyway, and the ones swearing all day usually make themselves look stupid anyway, and get turned off to the website.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Its been worse. I think for as big of a board that we are, that were doing pretty good for keeping it toned down. Sometimes the only way to express yourself fully is by using them. Though this site welcomes people of all ages it also does warn that viewer discretion is advised.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Death in # said:
Croz said:
swearing is normal now like a lot of other things that were not normal when other people kids.
i know swearing is normal i curse all the time im just asking to use a#$ if possible
ummmm......no its fine nothing above average i nmean sheesh watch tv thye curse on regualr cable more than we do relax go smoke a blunt

·
4,277 Posts
Croz said:
we had a huge discution about it and we decided not too. but really its not needed this isn't the toys r' us forum or something.

·
4,277 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Its been worse. I think for as big of a board that we are, that were doing pretty good for keeping it toned down. Sometimes the only way to express yourself fully is by using them. Though this site welcomes people of all ages it also does warn that viewer discretion is advised.
i hear u but damn were so friggin stuck up sheesh no one curses that much i mean whats a f bomb here or there so what like i said theres wayyy more on tv and in school or anywhere it seems wack to me because u can be like hey no cursing but hey check out so and so new video of a live mouse,koi whatever being eaten alive by a schaol of p's coem on people lighten up i swear sometimes some of yall young cats act like yall 60ish it is pfury not bettaheaven lol oh well juust my 2 cents

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.