Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd really rather not get into any personal details, but I was wondering if any of you knew about Crystal Meth. I need to know side effects, EVERYTHING! If you could contribute anything to this, I would greatly appreciate it. You guys rock.
If you care to know more about why I need to know this information, PM me, and I'll tell you that way. Otherwise, I dont feel like spreading my problems over the net. Thanks for your help.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
giovanni82 said:
Unless you want personal experiences, just go here and look for yourself:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-...G=Google+Search
Yea, I was actually looking more for personal experiences. If I wanted to search the net, I could have. I already started going through google, but personal experiences show me more. The people have a better way of explaining it than any text book can. Besides, it'd take me hours to go through all the searches of google.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont get HBO. I'm poor. Sorta. Yea. I live on Basic Cable. Anything additional, I dont have.
OH WAIT. DUH! I completely forgot we have a dish in my parent's room. Thanks, I'll try to check it out.

·
Sex Kitten Lover
341 Posts
That HBO show said only 6 percent of people who get on it can get off, the lowest % of any drug, the one dude was like o yeah Im stopping cause his gf just had a baby, 36 hours later he got high

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thePACK said:
any q's....p.m me too..i might know a little something or they other
that was my whole reason of starting the thread. get information for everyone. who knows, there may be someone else who needs some information...
i have too many questions i cant begin.
this is why i'm against drugs, too much drama.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Crystal Meth has long term effects on a persons brain and spinal cords. The feeling is EUPHORIC when taken and lasts, depending on what other substance is mixed with it, for 4-8 hrs. Memory loss, holes forming in brain, losse of fluid in spinal cords, speech impediment, late reactions..ect. Crystal Meth can in your body for 4-5 days and not be detected in the urine after that.. a week for blood. This is some of the facts that I know from experienced people not by the books through research.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
giovanni82 said:
That HBO show said only 6 percent of people who get on it can get off, the lowest % of any drug, the one dude was like o yeah Im stopping cause his gf just had a baby, 36 hours later he got high
I'll try to check it out Monday evening.
A friend of mine was just like that, but he stayed clean. He met this girl while still hooked, once he found out she was pregnant with his baby, he went clean. He swore to her that he'd be straight. He's kept his word. Hasn't done anything since. They are now married, and have a baby girl. I envy him.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my own thread is depressing me.
i think i better just check up on this later. too much too soon. the pictures are just causing me more worry... why must i care so much about people...

·
Registered
84 Posts
hey I hope I help.... meth was originally used by bikers and truckers to stay awake on long journeys..The biggest risk is the increased chance of HIV infection through unprotected and uninhibited sex while under the influence of meth. The liberating nature of the drug means that often safe sex is discarded while sexual activity increases greatly. It has been reported in the States that in almost half of the new AIDS cases, crystal meth has been a factor.
The drug can lead to hallucinations, paranoia, and bizarre, aggressive and psychotic behaviour.

Luv Always,

Christina Donatella Romita

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow. Hey, thanks for all that. I felt like I just got done watching that HBO documentary on it in 5 seconds.
Now I have to find the strength to confront the person about it ...
This is going to take awhile.

·
Registered
975 Posts
If you were looking for personal expiriences, this girl I went to school with who was a good friend of mine, was addicted to it, and the picture says it all, she went from being a really pretty girl, to a girl that would do anything to get it. She ended up passing on a little while ago because she got something from a diseased needle.

hope you can help them

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
Wow. Hey, thanks for all that. I felt like I just got done watching that HBO documentary on it in 5 seconds.
Now I have to find the strength to confront the person about it ...
This is going to take awhile.
Unless your friend is deep into Meth (everyday instead of just a weekly basis), then just hope its a fad.. Good Luck!!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jimbo said:
If you were looking for personal expiriences, this girl I went to school with who was a good friend of mine, was addicted to it, and the picture says it all, she went from being a really pretty girl, to a girl that would do anything to get it. She ended up passing on a little while ago because she got something from a diseased needle.

hope you can help them
that was the same girl!? Holy Crap! She looked so different in every picture, I thought it was a dozen different girls.
It's not many people I'm trying to get the help for... It's my brother.

Unless your friend is deep into Meth (everyday instead of just a weekly basis), then just hope its a fad.. Good Luck!!
I dont know how often he does it. All I know is that he's experiencing hallucinations, violent trantrums, and he's become paranoid to the extreme.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,117 Posts
Those are some messed up photos. You always hear how they can make people look ugly and old. I think that that example is quite self expanatory. Very sad.

~Dj

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.