Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know they are ugly as hell and depending on what color you get, kind of girly too, but I tried them on at a store the other day and man, they were very comfortable; I was thinking about getting a pair to use around the house/use them when I go to the beach(which means, abuse the crap out of them), since they float, are waterproof and weight next to nothing, I thought they'd be a good option.

What do you guys think, am I out of my mind? I love wearing flip flops/sandals, so these things look like the next best thing.

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
Lol, I'm actually asking mostly because I want to know if they are as comfortable as they seem and if they are durable, but I have to admit that the shallower side in me is also questioning me right now xD.

But I'm not usually they kind of person that cares much about fashion or what people think about how I look, my usual look consists of an old pair of jeans, whatever t-shirt I find in my closet that's clean and running shoes or snadals.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
They are comfy...most of the nurses wear them in the hospitals that I follow doctors in(male nurses too). I have a pair and they are great for summer...plus they are cheap. Go for it you wont be disappointed.

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm ordering online so I can't try them one and I don't remember what size I tried on when I was in the US (I live in Venezuela), what size do you use on normal shoes and what size crocs did you get?

I'm 10.5-11 on Adidas running shoes which is the brand I like the most, I was going to get the "XL" crocs that are suposedly 10-11.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I wear a 12 in Nike running shoes and I have the XLs. They say for mens 10-11 but they are not snug fitting like tennis shoes so they can fit a broader range in my opinion. Plus I have a narrow foot so that makes them bigger on me. If you like them tight then id go a smaller size. Id say you will be fine with the XLs. Its hard for me to say cause all shoe sizes are different across brands so dont be mad at me if they are too big

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
Go for it. I got some. Had them for about 2 years already, and I sue the hell out
of them in the summer, when im in the river, be it toobing or snorkerling.
Cheap, VERY Comfortable...and work like champs when it comes to the river.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooo.............. they are the ugliest f*cking things I've ever seen, they seriously look like shoes my grandma would use in her garden. I don't understand how they possibly became popular among some people.

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
my wife wears them to work. I guess alot of female Doc's were them.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
they're comfortable but ugly as all hell. Damn swiss cheese rubber shoes

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
My wife wears them in the car so that she doesn't mess up the heels on her dress shoes, she used to just drive with her dress shoes off, but I kept getting after her to stop that, and wears them to pump gas.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I think it depends on the person whether they are comfy or not just like any shoe...Just depends on your feet and what you like to wear also.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
my girlfriend claims shes friends with the kid that invented them.... a 20 year old college student that made a pair for himself to wear when he was on his boat

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
They might be comfortable but I don't think I could ever wear them. Plus I already have my etnies fielder, most comfortable sandals ever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts