Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure why not that bob me head thing is f*cking halirious

hes 13"s, agressive, and loves following me aroudn the tank but i keep the water at 80F and the PH at 7.0-7.2 hes ina 75 gallon and yes all that filtering the tanks a sponge filter but i do massive water changes to keep my water how it is now.
This is a pike cichlid just how I photographed it was to get the iradescent shade in the fins and the bars on the body that are pearlscent.

· Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
17,210 Posts
badmatt said:
sure why not that bob me head thing is f*cking halirious

hes 13"s, agressive, and loves following me aroudn the tank but i keep the water at 80F and the PH at 7.0-7.2 hes ina 75 gallon and yes all that filtering the tanks a sponge filter but i do massive water changes to keep my water how it is now.
This is a pike cichlid just how I photographed it was to get the iradescent shade in the fins and the bars on the body that are pearlscent.
[snapback]846397[/snapback]​
it is a funny signature

and thanks for the info
any other fish going in there

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Death in # said:
:laugh: it is a funny signature

and thanks for the info
any other fish going in there
[snapback]846400[/snapback]​
not sure really, theres really nothign this fish has killed LOL its wild caught so its pretty agressive so im a little hesitant to stock this tank..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.