Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding with my gf she swirved to miss a cat and smacked a tree going 50 mph
i broke my leg,arm and hip im in the hospital now using their comp.I ll be back soon
when im well

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
thats brutal man. at least the cat wasnt hurt............ i would question her love for cats compared to you
jk

get well

what bone broke in your leg?

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
what a stupid slut, never swerve to avoid an animal that will not damage teh car, infact never swerve to avoid an animal because insurance wont cover you for hitting a tree but will cover you for hiting a deer.

atleast your all right man, sounds like you got banged up good though, are you going to have to get any surgery?

·
Registered
584 Posts
good luck man, recently my bus crashed into a building and i got a mild concussion and my knee is messed up bad. how long till' you're out?

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
good luck man, recently my bus crashed into a building and i got a mild concussion and my knee is messed up bad. how long till' you're out?
i knew quebec truckers were bad drivers but i didnt know they drove buses also.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Get well lucy, RIP misses you!

...you've got a LOT of reading to do...

Wow, I just checked your posts... you've been gone since Oct 25?
whoah.

/looks to see how many RIP pages you missed...

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Man you really are a p-fury hero all banged up and still comeing on p-fury if i was in your condition would be the last thing i did lol. Anyway that sucks hope u get better soon

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
Wow, breaking a hip is pretty serious eh?

I hope you both get better and heal soon.

~Taylor~

1 - 20 of 52 Posts