Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· "The Video Pimp"
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well my parents went away so I decided to stay at their house and have a few people over. It was a good party everyone was having fun everyone was drunk. I was getting done my 2 quarts. Went upstairs to change came down and all hell had broken loose. Someone that was over decided to beat the crap out of one of my friends. He threw him 3 feet of my steps then proceeded to kick him in the ribs then stomp his face a few times. Needless to say the cops came and they are still looking for him. And my friend has a broken nose and is all messed up. So all and all it was a CRAP WEEKEND!

Just though I would share.

Croz

· Captain Britannia
4,605 Posts
you always get idiots that spoil it, whenever i have a party i hand pick my guests and my friends know i will kick the sh*t out of people who act up or deliberately smash things etc (im talking from experience).when people come over they know not bring trouble makers and everything is ok and we have lots of good partys or bbq's.people like that are idiots and its uncalled for but it happens
dixon

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Sorry Croz, that must have sucked...but did anyone at the party know the guy that was causing sh*t to happen??

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Damn.. sorry to hear that. Good Luck with telling your parents. Always a hater in a crowd to phuck everything up for everyone else!! Well hope the best for your friend.. could've been worse!! I know...

· "The Video Pimp"
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea people know him they just don't know where to find him. ask lee, nick or alan they were all there. it was messed up. ask them how scared they were when i fliped out. thanks guys and my parents wont know for another like 6 days so i can come up with the truth but a little tweaked so i don't get my ass kicked.

· 5 TIME CHAMPS
15,414 Posts
damn..ass whipping ..what did he do do deserve this stomping?and sorry to hear your misfortune...rude when visitors don't respect..

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Dont worry Croz.. CARMA will get back at him somehow. Maybe not today, tomorrow.. but when CARMA gets ya, its 3 times as bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.