Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
grosse gurke (Jeff) came over today and we exchanged drift wood peices. Mine was more elongated and his stood vertical. Well, since that vertical wood has been in there my cowardly little 4-5 inch caribe will not go anywhere near it.
All 7 of them hang out on one side of the 125g and want nothing to do with the evil wood on the other side.

They better snap out of this!! I really don't want to have to perform an exorcism on drift wood.

I think Jeff traded knowing how evil this wood was.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The evil wood.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
lol evil wood

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
My piyaya were the same way with a new piece of drift. It took about a month before they would go near it.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
when i put a cow skull in my tank they were scared shitless of it for a month before they got used to it

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good luck ..should get over it soon..but then again you shouldn't trust somebody with a title of MR.PICKLE
Words of wisdom.

Raptor Posted on Jul 26 2003, 02:57 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My piyaya were the same way with a new piece of drift. It took about a month before they would go near it.
A month? god I hope not. I noticed they're venturing closer to it now. Taking turns swimming up to it.

Death in #'s Posted on Jul 26 2003, 04:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i put a cow skull in my tank they were scared shitless of it for a month before they got used to it
That would scare me to.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I got some stones from an ancient Indian burial ground a few miles from this dead haunted tree I know and put them in my caribe tank. The caribe just had to get used to them being in the tank, now they're cool with them.

Now having the lights on, that's a different story!

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Thank God I finally got rid of that piece of wood

Now I can finally rest at night without having to worry that it would come after me....................again!!

It was good knowing ya Nick

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:laugh:

Oh, didn't I tell you? The peice I gave you causes sterility and impotence.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Now i´m scared too
...nice set up...
!

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
KingJeff said:
my names jeff also. Im KingJEff.
Who cares how many Jeff's there are!!??!!

Sheeesh!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts