Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so 2 guys I used to be friends with plan to put shavign cream all over my car then seran wrap it then put more shaving cream on it. I was told by a current friend. so I gatta figure out what should I do. I'm thinking my keys need to be sharpened.

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
Molest them.

· Registered
648 Posts
goodnews said:

[snapback]860887[/snapback]​
yeah my father was a prison guard. about half the fat guys would do that. its fun to call the cops at just the right moment. damn had someone call the cops on people egging someones car. well they got jailtime and a little extra learning from it. don't do stupid sh*t again or end up a bitch. thats what the cops did put em next to a gay guy.

crazyklown89 said:
Molest them.
[snapback]860888[/snapback]​

· Registered
3,646 Posts
join in the prank w/ them...casually walk up next to them and start putting shaving cream on the car too saying "man i can't wait to see what "(your name)" does when he sees this...see what their reaction is haha...prob think they're still high

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Grimreaperman said:
yeah my father was a prison guard. about half the fat guys would do that. its fun to call the cops at just the right moment. damn had someone call the cops on people egging someones car. well they got jailtime and a little extra learning from it. don't do stupid sh*t again or end up a bitch. thats what the cops did put em next to a gay guy.

[snapback]860896[/snapback]​
you say your dad was a prison guard...it sounds like he was a tv prison guard. My dad was a high ranking officer in the MN prison system for 16 years, and all that sh*t about people getting fucked in the ass against their will is complete bullshit. It rarely ever happens.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
just video tape the little c*ck suckers. get them arrested for vandalism and get compensated for damages to your car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.