Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corey cries for God, will he be answered? Will he get the opportunity everyone strives for? Oh Corey..may God bless you my friend.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
you did that in photoshop right......HOw do you put another picture on top of one?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
still not getting the layer thing right! IM GOING CRAZY OVER HERE!

/finds smiley with his name....

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
no...Im not trying to be like you silence.....but how do i put a image ontop of another

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bad Xenon, let me try again....well I actually did it by cutting and pasting upon another picture. To make the original picture behind a new one, I simply cut the original ( like a person ) paste it in another window as I paste the already cut picture of whatever it is I want to be in front of the original ( like Slckr's head before the original picture of that man playing Corey, the one showing his back with hands worshiping. Yes, once pasted, ( saved ) then I paste the original picture at its position to make it appear as if the new picture is before the original. Hope that helps, with experience you'll do fast and have people telling you that you have way too much time in your hands.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Bad Xenon, let me try again....well I actually did it by cutting and pasting upon another picture. To make the original picture behind a new one, I simply cut the original ( like a person ) paste it in another window as I paste the already cut picture of whatever it is I want to be in front of the original ( like Slckr's head before the original picture of that man playing Corey, the one showing his back with hands worshiping. Yes, once pasted, ( saved ) then I paste the original picture at its position to make it appear as if the new picture is before the original. Hope that helps, with experience you'll do fast and have people telling you that you have way too much time in your hands.:laugh:
thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts