1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I bet they go and waste it all

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
how would they go about getting rid of something like that???
I KNOW!!! they take it into their little secluded rooms....n bust out the bong...then, they pack the rest into small little baggies.....enough to take someone in, then plant it into what they think may be a druggers home...so that they jus framed the poor guy, their boss is proud of them, then they take that home, n smoke it w/their homies... ::ideas:: hrm...check it:: maryjane = cravings...cops = donuts, and lots of it... are they hungry?? i dont think so! cravings kicking in..now!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
""Any time we can prevent 10 tons of narcotics from entering the streets of America, it's a great day for the U.S. Customs Service," said Michael Turner, special agent in charge of the U.S. Customs Office of Investigations in San Diego. " - Yahoo News

....gee i wonder why i'd be a great day for the US Customs
....i mean if i smoked all that $#!T, i'd be giddy all day long and say "dude, today's been a great day!"

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
what is it about stoners that makes them buy fish tanks?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Xenon's got the herb!

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
they dispose of it by burning it and standing real close to superevize it

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Can any one do the math as to ruffly how much it was / is worth? the truck load? i dont know what a pound of pot goes for.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ah dont worry guys, it was Mexican dirt weed, we got the good sh*t coming out of Oregon
it will make it to a dealer near you

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.