Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
yonam said:
Cool I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
[snapback]877351[/snapback]​
Doode, you should really invest in a new keyboard or pay your electric bills.

· Registered
1,161 Posts
I have seen that before. I don't know why but misspelled words irritate me. I make typos sometimes, and it drives me nuts, but that paragraph almost killed me the first time I read it. I wrote it out correctly on another piece of paper so I could just read it normally.

· Registered
793 Posts
well i had serious problems with that as im dyslxic (sp?) i need to see how the word is made up to read it properly. so you can only imagine what problems i have with pepoles hand writing!!
but after i worked it out it still suxed sorry but ive now got a headache!! cheers!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.