Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to know some nice areas in the usa , also that are legal to own piranha !!! i have always wanted to live over there and im trying to convince the wife into it ! any advice would be great ..thanks

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks dwarf cat , i also need a real estate web addy so i check on house prices as well , city and state names as well ....thanks man

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
steveling said:
thanks dwarf cat , i also need a real estate web addy so i check on house prices as well , city and state names as well ....thanks man
[snapback]835035[/snapback]​
I would say San Francisco, due to the many different diversed backgrounds culture, history, and attractions which make up this city's treasure. But if the cost of living is a concern, then your probably off someplace else. The bay area is one of the most expensive places to live. Thats why alot of folks leave their hearts here in SF.. they love the place, but just cant afford it.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I would say San Francisco, due to the many different diversed backgrounds culture, history, and attractions which make up this city's treasure. But if the cost of living is a concern, then your probably off someplace else. The bay area is one of the most expensive places to live. Thats why alot of folks leave their hearts here in SF.. they love the place, but just cant afford it.
[snapback]835038[/snapback]​
he said he wants a state that allows p's legally

·
Look into my eyes!
7,560 Posts
Minnesota. Maple grove.

Kinda cold, but the state is beautifull.

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
RhomZilla said:
[snapback]835038[/snapback]​

I agree man, list what your kinda looking for.
If you want country, Small City, Lg City....

My Advise, stay out of southern California :laugh:
might end up with a broken cheek like the Fizzle

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
94NDTA said:
Minnesota. Maple grove.

Kinda cold, but the state is beautifull.
[snapback]835836[/snapback]​
I agree (obviously). I would completely avoid the large areas in the US, like NY, Cali, and such. If it were me moving to the U.S. I would pick a place in the midwest or south that isnt too big or too small.

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
inked82 said:
my best mate went to washington state for 3 weeks and never came back!!!!!!!
i wouldnt want to live there i luv the uk!

[snapback]836001[/snapback]​
Id want to live in the UK MAN!
I like there Accents.
instead of f*ck off, itd be something like Feck Off!

Seems so Peaceful

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
You know for a country that gets trash talked a lot, we sure must be doing something right for people wanting to immigrate here.

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
Bump for replies by Steveling...I would go for Sacramento...I miss it a lot. Also, states that dont allow Ps, arnt really gonna go into your house and see if you have Ps or not.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow..thanks for so many replies and sorry it has taken so long to reply had a problem with internet connection yesterday , im looking for a quite area as i have 2 kids , not to big but not very small as has been said earlier , and the other important thing is finding work over there , if all goes well and wife agrees to it , we could be over there soon !

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.