Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know of a coputer virus that auto types things into text boxes it seems to be typing PEASOUP and this

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Hey bobme...I dont know if it will work but try typing in the word, STOP. My friend had a similar problem, and she says to try that. It should work. If not I dont know what else to say.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
damn ..i dunno..but i hope you can fixs it..thats sucks

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
if it auto types for you, how are you posting in here? or are you using a diff. comp? but yea, i had the similar problem. turns out it was a program my friend sent to me as a joke. he said to go into any word processing program such as WORD, and just type S-T-O-P. it popped up with a window apologizing for any inconvenience associated with the joke. hope it works, if not, call up your systems administrator. see if they have any solution to your problem.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
turns out it was a program my friend sent to me as a joke. he said to go into any word processing program such as WORD, and just type S-T-O-P. it popped up with a window apologizing for any inconvenience associated with the joke.
....NOW thats a pratical joke....theres a lesson to be learned here. DON'T OPEN ATTACHMENTS EVEN IF ITS FROM YOUR FRIENDS/ENEMIES

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, thats not a virus, that is a macro.
This is a virus. becuase it dose it in ALL text boxes, in any program. Ask Xeon, it called him BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRINNG and he kinda got mad @ me.

·
6,193 Posts
Yea, thats not a virus, that is a macro.
....that was a good one...you made a funny

This is a virus. becuase it dose it in ALL text boxes, in any program. Ask Xeon, it called him BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRINNG and he kinda got mad @ me.
...have you tried virus scan? im assuming that you haven't but i think you did.....if worse comes to worse, just kill the hard drive and reformat

........BOOOOOOOOOOORING!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope, i havnt cuz i dont have one any more.
And they hard drive is all Fuked anyway. remeber when i said i am having computer prbs? Well its the same hard drive, and its still all messed up. never fixed it.

·
6,193 Posts
bobme said:
nope, i havnt cuz i dont have one any more.
And they hard drive is all Fuked anyway. remeber when i said i am having computer prbs? Well its the same hard drive, and its still all messed up. never fixed it.
i say you goto a computer store (BEST BUY, CIRCUIT, COMP USA) and buy a stupid emachine
....thats waht i got, and its still running

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.