Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, ive decided that my empty 125 wide that im waiting to put rays in is too depressing(i cant get rays because of my grades now) so im puttin the compressus in this 6'x2'x17" tank. i will divide it later to make room for one marble motoro ray and that will free up my 29g which id like to make a reef, and my 10g is gonna be bracksih, so ive got all 3 water types, fw, sw, br

· Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he is currently being acclimated as we speak now. i got a bucket half full of water from his tank, put him in that, brought him over to the new tank and i am slowly syphoning in water with bubble line. the tank also has 40-50 decent sized godlfish that were used to cycle it, its been cycled for 1.5 months now.

· Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya, i am also setting up a 180 salt at my dads hoiuse because i have nowhere else to pu8t another tank because my mom wont let ;me get anymore because she thinks im crazy. and i also take care of my dads 110g sw at his office, so im well equiped with knowledge.

he should be in there in half an hour or so.

will get pics when he is

· Serras n Snakes
3,411 Posts
illnino said:
well, ive decided that my empty 125 wide that im waiting to put rays in is too depressing(i cant get rays because of my grades now) so im puttin the compressus in this 6'x2'x17" tank. i will divide it later to make room for one marble motoro ray and that will free up my 29g which id like to make a reef, and my 10g is gonna be bracksih, so ive got all 3 water types, fw, sw, br

[snapback]852325[/snapback]​
That compressus should be one happy p!
Now get those grades up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.