Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have at the moment a 75g with a gt,two cons,a jag,fh, pike cichlid, and a p- bass. I have an empty 125 long and a 180. At the moment they are all within a half inch of 2 inches. My question is is there anything that is not goign to be able to defend itself until i put them in their prospective tanks and any suggestions on what to put in each once i divide them. I know the p-bass will have to be put in the 180 but any other input would be great. also I am the one with the super growing POTO FH who now has popeye
.. any help with that would help also.. thanks guys for all the help.. pray for mister fh please I am gonna cry if he dies

· reasonably awesome
7,332 Posts
there are dwarf pikes that only get 3-4". But redbelly pikes are the most commonly seen pike cichlid in lfses, so I imagine that's what yours is. They get somewhere around 12-14" I think. They are quite aggressive.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's funny how people say stuff like that. I have a 120 set up now that has a red devil, midas, flowerhorn, and even a zebra african who hides 99.9% of the time we thought he was eaten long ago but he comes out every month or so. The fh doesn't show much agression at all towards any of the fish. Everyone out there claims dovii's are such bad asses but mine is the biggest bitch i have ever seen. The red devil gets his ass punked by the midas who is younger than him. A texas cichlid lived in there with them as well. I think that the fishest personality definately is at least equal to what kind of fish they are in terms of agression. When i first started reading on here I learned a lot from everyone and now i feel like everyone keeps getting dumber and dumber.

· reasonably awesome
7,332 Posts
take a look at his birthdate; he's little f*cking kid. That's the problem with fish forums everywhere-- little dumbass kids post on them. Add grnlemonade to your Ignore list (click his profile and there's an Ignore option there) and move on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.