Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I was to add a black piranha and a gold piranha with my other 2 red's in my new 55 gallon trank would there be any compatability issues???

·
Registered
698 Posts
Nooooooooo, no more than putting together several rival gang bangers together fully armed and not expecting trouble. ??? :
:

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Yeah thats just trouble waiting to happen.

·
Registered
458 Posts
If they are all the same size you won't have a problem. As long as you don't mind feeding 2 reds and a black to the gold. :D

-Kevin-

·
Registered
43 Posts
Don't waste wild caught specimens.

The Black Rhom needs to have an aquarium of his own. They do NOT tolerate ANY tankmates.

The Gold Spilo can be shoaled with other Golds, but this is an adventure best suited to experienced P owners.

The Reds can be shoaled with any other P in the Pygocentrus genus. This includes Piraya, Caribe, and Ternetzi. You said it's a 55 gallon? That tank is FULL with 3 Red Bellies in it.

Mindy

·
Registered
76 Posts
i dont know bout the gold bein a tin man,are you sure its not a f-in rusty sub......with nukes!
that was one hell of a prediction.
???

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
what the best part is going to be is too see your face when you see only p head bobbing in your tank.don't mix.

·
Registered
394 Posts
yea u can do that it will make ur black p really happy cuz he's going to have a feast of 2 reds and 1 gold in about 1 hour

1 - 12 of 12 Posts