Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Goldfish Chunks In Teeth
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that runner is going up a hill, and those cheerleaders are following and chanting

"nobody digs like tommy digs" or something ghey like that....I hate that f*cking commercial..

which ones annoy you?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Hmm.. dont think Ive ever seen that commercial.

But those MENTOS commercials are annoying as flood!!!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Imo, all commercials are annoying... For me, they work counter-productive: I never decided to buy something because of their commercial; instead I have more than once decided not to buy a a certain product because their commercial...

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Any freakin' car commercial. They're always walking around the lot and show room whooping it up and laughing like it's some kind of goddamn party, when in reality, these dealers are out to anal rape you!

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Judazzz said:
Imo, all commercials are annoying... For me, they work counter-productive: I never decided to buy something because of their commercial; instead I have more than once decided not to buy a a certain product because their commercial...
same here i dont buy stuff because of commercials but if they were not any you would not know half the stuff for sale.
i just do something else when they come on like look at my fish or something
dixon

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Serrapygo said:
Any freakin' car commercial. They're always walking around the lot and show room whooping it up and laughing like it's some kind of goddamn party, when in reality, these dealers are out to anal rape you!
too true man. My parents are in the market for a new vehicle and they went to a dealer ship that sells PT cruisers, the list price is 18,999. The sales man tried to sell it to them for 35,000. I dont know where he got the price from, and it was not a 'souped' up model even, he just said that was the price. Not only did he loose the business of my parents, but he also lost the business of their friends.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Lahot said:
the food commercials on at 1AM...nothing is open and they make me hungry.

they must be stopped :laugh:
well when you see the commercial at night, and the stores are closed at that time. Just go out during the next day when they are open and then when they show the commerical you will already have the product in hand.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Shred Revolution said:
Lahot said:
the food commercials on at 1AM...nothing is open and they make me hungry.

they must be stopped :laugh:
well when you see the commercial at night, and the stores are closed at that time. Just go out during the next day when they are open and then when they show the commerical you will already have the product in hand.
have you ever tried to warm up fast food fries? they suck reheated

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Serrapygo said:
"come to see the new chevy in stock and get a free anal raping while you wait"

*don't forget the small print*..will use no lube while raping your anus.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i like the one where the guy is driving a motorcycle and he's like " i love the feel of the open road... then i got GENITAL HERPES. blah blah ointment yadda yadda outbreak durrr bluu surpressive therapy" i just think its kinda funny

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
I LOVE ALL THE TERRY TATE COMMERICAL THATS NOT UR CAKE PHILLIP THATS SIMONES' CAKE!!!!! LOL PAIN TRIAN COMING LOL

ONE I HATE HMMM I DONT KNOW RIGHT NOW OOOH ANOTHE RONE I LAUG AT ITS FUNNY WAS THE BEER COMMERICLA WHERE DUDE SINGING WINGMAN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.