Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of this. Comics being turned into movies. Out of the movies the only one good was spider man. X-men was horrible. The Hulk, Daredevil are coming out soon. Ghostrider in the near future. They don't look all that but I will watch them. I just think that some things should be left in the comics. It just kinda ruins it trying to duplicate the comic and don't follow the storyline.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I think Hollywood messes up everything thats done in literary art form first. When was the last time you knew Hollywood to go by the book/comic/etc. Like you said some things are just better left untounched and better off it left to the imagination.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
what about batman?...given batman and robin sucked...batman forever was eh...but batman came from the comic strip, it turned out pretty good :nod: ...and superman?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't a fan of DC Comics. There characters weren't as cool as Marvel comics. Marvel chracters had unimaginable powers. But the first 2 batmans were good and so was all the supermans.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
but c'mon jennifer gardner looks so hot in the leather.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
batman can kick any one of the marvel characters butts, well except for daredevil and wolverine...hehe...love those three characters..woowoo

·
what up NINJA
4,581 Posts
it's cool that kevin smith is a director and a comic book writer,
i think he could portray the comic book style of story line.
I believe he writes daredevil, and directed the movie.
the guy making the new superman movie directed red dragon, the newest prequal to silence of the lambs
i have always liked superman and am highly interested in seeing all the comic book movies

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i loved spawn cartoon series. very dark and ill.but the movie complete sucked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.