Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my nats has lost most of its color while i was on a 4 day vacation. There is nothing wrong with its eating or attitudes. It is intreseting that only one of the 35 nat.s has lost its color. I am awaiting for your feeds.

·
Registered
523 Posts
One of my nats has lost most of its color while i was on a 4 day vacation. There is nothing wrong with its eating or attitudes. It is intreseting that only one of the 35 nat.s has lost its color. I am awaiting for your feeds.

i see color in all of them. my caribe lost all his color due to stress when transporting him. he was all white and had his black dot. put him in a hospital tank and a few hrs later the red came back, 2 days later and he is fully colored. maybe its just stress.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 days passed, and full red color is not coming back. Stress may be the cause, but isn't it interesting that only one fish from a group of 35 is loosing color due to stress and stress is the cause of a temporary color loss. Any other ideas on this situation, guys?

·
Registered
775 Posts
I have no idea, all of them seem to have pretty good coloration to me. That is a sweet setup though, 35 reds? Wow, pretty impressive - what size tank you have them in?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
150 g. tank.
In the 2nd picture, u can see the above-mentioned fish, which is in the middle of the pic.

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Dude, those are some awesome looking fish you've got there!
I'm sure lots of piranha keepers would love to have your "Problem!"

The one in the middle looks like an ordinary red... the other ones look exceptional.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys, thank you for your feeds and compliments! I hope, there is nothing wrong with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts