Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
For all those getting ready to leave for college and for the others already there, you need to check out www.rateyourprofessors.com
This will steer you clear of taking classes with profesors who are impossible and completely unmotivating. I have fallen into the trap of not believing how bad a particular proffesor was at teaching a subject. While other classes had good teachers and reasonable grading we were getting screwed... Just check it out, and you will see that proffesors that you hate tend to be hated by everyone. Plus you can leave little smart ass comments about them.

Uh ohh... my post count just became 666

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
They also have one for highschool/middleschool/ and I think elementary school... its at www.ratemyteachers.com Same stuff, and they have the link to ratemyprofessors.com as well...

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
It should be the same to rate your professors... I'll check... *done checking* It is the same. You have to go through the map on the top to find your school... Try It...Rate My Professors

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Thanx for the heads up BDKing, I was just told about this site a few weeks ago. Its amazing how true the comments are on the teachers/professors/faculty/staff...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.