Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N. Illinois

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha i didnt even know kentucky was decent this year, it was also hard to choose the winner between Middle Tennessee St and Central Michigan....does anyone care/follow the MAC or Sun Belt conferences?

G

·
Being a naive Canadian...I thought there were like 4 bowls :laugh: The Rose bowl, the Tostitos Bowl and then two other ones I dont watch

My only picks that werent in the majority were Florida and Wisconsin.

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well it looks like you have some common sense picking wisconsin. wisconsin beat down auburn last year in the capital one bowl when auburn was heavy favorites and this year they are underdogs again. wisconsin has 2 LBs that are nfl caliber guys who will stop mcfadden. and still whatever happened to mitch mustain?

i think OSU is 8 pt favorites over UF but i have seen some predictions as high as a 24 point margin of victory for OSU.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Being a naive Canadian...I thought there were like 4 bowls :laugh: The Rose bowl, the Tostitos Bowl and then two other ones I dont watch

My only picks that werent in the majority were Florida and Wisconsin.
there really only should be 4 bowls if you ask me. Some lousy teams made bowls. For example, the gophers are absolutely horrendous almost every year and they usually make a bowl.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
well it looks like you have some common sense picking wisconsin. wisconsin beat down auburn last year in the capital one bowl when auburn was heavy favorites and this year they are underdogs again. wisconsin has 2 LBs that are nfl caliber guys who will stop mcfadden. and still whatever happened to mitch mustain?

i think OSU is 8 pt favorites over UF but i have seen some predictions as high as a 24 point margin of victory for OSU.
Damn 24 points... that might be pushing it. I would say a two score game.

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
razorbacks are from arkansas. that guy in the video is your typical arkansas resident. very sad.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts