Piranhas Forum banner

don't you hate it when you're showering and your girl flushes the toilet and freezes your as

• ...yes, i hate it when that happens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...no, im use to it, im cold blooded

• ...shower? what's a shower?

• ...i only take bubbles baths

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
piranha 13 said:
NO!!! Even though all of my family is asleep someone will still find a way to disturb m peace.
....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
....that is truly sad my boy

·
Registered
209 Posts
hehe, well I have a dive of an appt I just got, to stay at 2 days a week (commute is killing me until I move). Stayed there last night, got everything set up OK, and was good.....until the morning when I realized one thing I forgot to do was turn on the water heater
. Also realized just how cold tap water is in the winter up here in WI .

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
piranha 13 said:
you said my boy. you were probably drunk so u dont remember. its ok i dont wanna know my masha.
...haha!....im not sure if i was drunk, but if i was, i hope the lady i banged was hot!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
piranha 13 said:
you said my boy. you were probably drunk so u dont remember. its ok i dont wanna know my masha.
:laugh: ...haha!....im not sure if i was drunk, but if i was, i hope the lady i banged was hot!
me too....i wanna hot masha
....any way it's not banged...it bung

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
pirahna, you need someone to flush a toilet to turn your water cold!? you lucky bastard. every morning while i'm in mid-shampoo, the dumb water turns cold... ALL THE TIME!!! which is why...tis best to warn people when you go into the shower, and save the hot water to warm up before stepping out into the cold...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.