Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
water mole? J/K I have no idea. Never seen anything that looks like that. Good luck

Did you try a bacterial med?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
water mole? J/K I have no idea. Never seen anything that looks like that. Good luck

Did you try a bacterial med?
no nothing because i have never seen something like this? any idea what I could/should use...should i move him to another tank if i do use something? he is with 3 other P's

·
4,364 Posts
yes, unless you want to risk the others getting it. Start with an anti-bacterial med. Fungal maybe.

·
4,364 Posts
get some melafix & pimafix. Mix the 2 each day for a week. If no signs of getting better, try prazi pro. Also try a high salt dose.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
get some melafix & pimafix. Mix the 2 each day for a week. If no signs of getting better, try prazi pro. Also try a high salt dose.
thanks for the tips, if anyone ever learns more or actually knows what this is please PM me.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
could be worms example being when u go fishing and the fish you land sometimes have black spots throughout their body typically a worm like parasite dont know just a though
Thanks for ur help guys but i made up my mind to take this guy back, PM me if you have any comments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.