Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Usually if the LFS has it in their tank they can get it for you too... they had to have gotten it from somewhere...

I know my LFS doesnt use anything in their tanks that they dont sell.

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it looks like a fabric that kinda soft and its green and its not thick
its not a fake turf i dont think i might be going to ask by next week

for non sand tanks (especially for Bearded dragons) what do people use instead of sand (thats easy to clean)

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
I use the recycled paper cat litter for my beardie. If digested it poses no harm, it's easy to spot clean and it doesn't look all that bad. Not to mention it's cheap and easy to change out on a regular basis.

Are you planning on using the reptile carpet with bearded dragons? If so, be sure to keep extras around. It should be washed out on a regular basis. And it will also need periodic replacing as the beardie's claws will dig into it and likely pull up pieces... Make sure that whatever you're using doesn't have looped rings because the beardie will get his nails stuck.

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was planning on getting like 3 then swich them for cleaning (discard and buy new one when needed too)

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how much does reptie carpet cost and how long does it last?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i dont remember the exact price but i wasnt much it all depends on the amount you need smaller tanks need less so the cost is less, larger tanks require more so i cost more ... i cycled through 2 sets of carpet, i hand washed them but i replaced them every two or so months even if they didnt look that bad. basiclly got 4-5 weeks from each set. you could keep them longer, i choose not to, i was a paranoid of keeping my baby beardie clean

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is the rep. carpet machine washable or by hand?

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got some carpet from a store so this can now be closed but thanks to everyone who helped

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Your wish is my command. CLOSED

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.