Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"Nitro"
4,142 Posts
drain it, and refill it, and let it run a bit and drain it again and refill it. that should rince any cleaner away. toss a couple goldfish in to see if its safe if your unsure

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm gonna add a goldfish first...If he dies within a day then I'll change the water like you said. If he doesn't I leave it alone. She didn't spray it directly into the tank. She was spraying it on things around the tank.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
piranha 13 said:
pledge....it was filled....i dont see any spots but there are tons of bubbles in it.
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that for cleaning finished wood surfaces, Is your tank made of wood?
... and just for the future reference the best thing to use when cleaning your aquarium and you need something to aid you besides you scrubbing and water you can add some highly concentrated salt and water... this way it is not harmful to the fish even if traces of it are left in the tank :D

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,424 Posts
piranha 13 said:
pledge....it was filled....i dont see any spots but there are tons of bubbles in it.
Doh, i dont think fish would like that, id say drain it, take it out side and shove a hose in it for like an hour, should be clean then

damn pledge, haha i hope its not lemon

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's been 3 days now. One gold fish has died (I think he was diseased cause he had all of this black crap on him). And the other goldfish is doing fine. Do you guys think my tank is okay?

bobme- it was lemon.....lol

·
OPEFE
9,941 Posts
Next time keep your sister away from the tank!

Seriously! partial water changes 'till it's time to get your P's into the tank!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.