Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best way of cleaning the glass? I've an old tank that has been outside for a while that needs a clean before anything goes in but my problem is that the glass is very green at the bottom!!!???

· Registered
5,089 Posts
I tried using warm water and elbow grease, but sh*t, I dont have 2 days to clean a fish tank. It was really dirty. I got some CLR, it took 5 mins, i washed it out well, and had no problems.

· Registered
2,040 Posts
mori0174 said:
I tried using warm water and elbow grease, but sh*t, I dont have 2 days to clean a fish tank. It was really dirty. I got some CLR, it took 5 mins, i washed it out well, and had no problems.
[snapback]857543[/snapback]​
ya, I do not see a problem as long as you rinse out well!! If you do not want to go the chemical method.... try using boiling water!

· Registered
987 Posts
vinegar soaks the calcium slash scum and then get some windex/oragne cleaner and get a hose.. ur gonna scrub hard.. maybe even try a razor.. it took me two days hard work to get mine perfect... also dont forget to let it sit for a day afterwards, and do several just water washes..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.