Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dumbass is testing my pateince, Everytime i try and snap a shot of him he runs away, but once i put down the camera he stays still all nice, almost teasing me. I like him, but his recent bevahior is making me wish my P would of ate him instead of his buddy who would stay still for the camera
(pictures resized for convenience of easy viewing)

Yes im extremly bored right now.....

· reasonably awesome
7,332 Posts
you got a mbuna in there. That pygo's going to have to grow some real balls if he wants to take down that thing. You're looking at a week, at least, perhaps more, before attacking that thing out of hunger desperation starts to cross your piranha's mind

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
Roger said:
I like him, but his recent bevahior is making me wish my P would of ate him instead of his buddy who would stay still for the camera
[snapback]868585[/snapback]​
Maybe thats why he is still alive. The one that didnt move constantly was a sitting target

· joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
Roger said:
okay im gonna sit infront of my tank for hours with my camera and once that rebelious piranha dedices to follow my orders, we'll see who has the last laugh

[snapback]868724[/snapback]​
they are with piranhas?

thats not a good way to keep fish unless you like stressing them out then having them die.

· Banned
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know why he' still alive the Cichlid has a little hiding, im just gonna leave it. Let the P smarten up, But yea i got a picture of a head before (look below)

that was another cichlid he ate, but this one he ate right away.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.