Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always have trouble buying gifts for other people and I was wondering if you guys could help. I just need ideas for me to buy my girlfriend for christmas. I want to get her a really good gift. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I always have trouble buying gifts for other people and I was wondering if you guys could help. I just need ideas for me to buy my girlfriend for christmas. I want to get her a really good gift. Any ideas?
How much money you lookin to spend and how old is she and are you and how long have you been in the relationship?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
How old are you two? How long have you been dating? What are some of her interests. How serious are you in this relationship? These questions will help a bit I believe.

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
i usually get some stuff picked up in thailand. like high quality ripoff purses.lol

she loves them, isnt worried if it breaks (rarely) or she loses them, but because of the price she gets like 5 really nice purses.

this year im getting her some jewellery made. she has a siamese cat that ALWAYS sits in the same position (like an egyptian cat statue,lol), so im getting her a necklace made. white gold with blue saphire eyes, diamond dust collar, and im deciding whether to get the head and tail done in something black like onyx, or just leave it, or get the head and tail textured...

other things ive got her include books on stuff she really likes, rings, necklaces, and earrings...i got her a sweet pair of boots one year (but got her more than just the boots)...i dont remember everything else...lol

if you dont feel you've got enough...flowers ALWAYS work...unless the gf is a gold digger...in which case she can f*ck off.lol

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
More details, some suggestion might not be apropiate.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
My girlfriend and I are 19. Ive given her some coach bags like NJKILLSYOU said and those have been a great hit. Jewelry is always liked by my girlfriend and most of the girls I know. What are her interests? You can never go wrong with a gift that has to do with her hobbies. what were you thinking of getting?

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Post some pics of her to give us a better idea what you should buy her.

G

·
Hey Puff, maybe when you visit Madagasgar this year, you can pick her up some diamonds? Or on your travels to the southwest tip of Siberia, get her some nice tiger furs.

:laugh: Jokes.

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
buy her a vibrator and if she dont like it she can f**k herself

·
Registered
400 Posts
Get her something she can use like an S&M bondage rack complete with handcuff restraints and spanking machine.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! OMG im gonna pull out my eyes now. I never want to see anything like that again as long as i live!,

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
Get her something she can use like an S&M bondage rack complete with handcuff restraints and spanking machine.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! OMG im gonna pull out my eyes now. I never want to see anything like that again as long as i live!,

[/quote]
so you quoted it?

·
Registered
287 Posts

[/quote]
so you quoted it?

[/quote]

1 - 20 of 62 Posts