Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant get enough chinese food. I am completly obsessed with it. My fav has to be general tso's and hunan chicken. I have grown to love the stuff that is most likely dog or cat too. The steamed dumplings dipped in what ever that black sauce is
. Egg rolls drenched in hot mustard and soy sauce, wonton soup........the list goes on and on. I would eat it 3 times a day if I had the money. Anyone else share this weakness for chinese food?

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
general tso's chicken & sweet and sour chicken .

·
Banned
858 Posts
italian food< americanized chinese food
I like Pork Fried Rice With Bones spare ribs, or
Chicken Fried Rice with chicken with brocolie in that brown sauce, or
just a large house special fried rice.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
My fav is the Almond Prawns!!! If you havent eatten Almond Prawns, you've never eatten good Chinese food.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Addicted to Sesame Chicken.

And good crab rengun (sp?)

Nothing like delivery Chinese, good thing I am broke most of the time, or I would be FAT.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i LOVE chineese food.

contoneese chow main, sweet and sour spare ribs. vegtable fried rice . sweet and sour chicken balls.

(put the chicken balls ontop of the rice, and pour the sweet and sour sauce ontop of the rice and chicken balls ....MMMMMMMMMMMMM)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
when i lived in saudi arabia I used to go to this chinese restaurant called "the shangri la". I have NEVER found any chinese food place like it. Makes general tso and PF chang chinese food taste like ass. and yes i too looove chinese food.
I aslo dig those veitnamese restaurants that server those big ass bowls of soup. One bowl of soup is like a full course meal.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts