1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Rigor_mortiZ_Rhom said:
Everything happens in California...

Chimp Story
[snapback]919633[/snapback]​
the great part about this story is i can guarentee the same people that caged these wild animals are asking themselves, why oh why did they turn on us, bad chimp bad :laugh:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
St. James Davis had severe facial injuries and would require extensive surgery in an attempt to reattach his nose, Dr. Maureen Martin of Kern Medical Center told KGET-TV of Bakersfield. His testicles and a foot also were severed, Kern County Sheriff's Cmdr. Hal Chealander told The Bakersfield Californian.
How does a chip sever a foot?!!?

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Xenon said:
St. James Davis had severe facial injuries and would require extensive surgery in an attempt to reattach his nose, Dr. Maureen Martin of Kern Medical Center told KGET-TV of Bakersfield. His testicles and a foot also were severed, Kern County Sheriff's Cmdr. Hal Chealander told The Bakersfield Californian.
How does a chip sever a foot?!!?
[snapback]919648[/snapback]​
he chewed it off

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Well they had it comming. One of the previous chimps was transfered from another location for biting a woman's hand.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Bentho said:
wow they fucked that guy up! "reattach his nose, His testicles and a foot also were severed,
[snapback]919645[/snapback]​
you think the chimp was trying to make a statement?

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Well they had it comming. One of the previous chimps was transfered from another location for biting a woman's hand.
[snapback]919653[/snapback]​
The chimp that was transferred was actually the chimp that was celebrating his birthday with his old family. He bit off a woman's finger, so he was taken away, and the couple tried to get him back, but lost the case. The chimp was in his new/permanant home now, and that's when the 2 males from the adjoining cage broke free, and went crazy.

·
"Bruce Lee" the Legend
5,194 Posts
Aww man, that sucks. I know who that guy is too. I use to drive by his house all the time on my way to school and he would be sitting out there with his signs "Bring Back Moe, Honk to show your support"

Damn, this is really wierd

·
The Official Blacksheep of PFury!
1,931 Posts
fishofury said:
Aww man, that sucks. I know who that guy is too. I use to drive by his house all the time on my way to school and he would be sitting out there with his signs "Bring Back Moe, Honk to show your support"

[snapback]919795[/snapback]​
You serious! You knew the guy! Dang...now he's half the man he used to be...

Sorry, that was not nice...

I don't want to sound ignorant, but I did not think that chimps were that strong? Are they?

Jeffrey

·
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
1,279 Posts
o gad... they ripped his f*cking nuts off... o sh*t

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
PastorJeff said:
fishofury said:

I don't want to sound ignorant, but I did not think that chimps were that strong? Are they?

Jeffrey
[snapback]919828[/snapback]​
sure they are, can easily thrash a man to death.

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
"Chealander told The Bakersfield Californian that the chimps also tore off Davis' testicles and foot."

holy sh*t, I didn't know that chimpazees coul be so vicious.

·
"Bruce Lee" the Legend
5,194 Posts
PastorJeff said:
fishofury said:

Jeffrey
[snapback]919828[/snapback]​
No, I didn't know him, but I know who he is.
Yes, chimps are super strong. They could pick up a full grown man and toss him five feet in the air :laugh:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Do any of you remember that movie "28 Days Later"? AHHH It could be an ape attack!!!!! LOL !!!!! On a more serious note, that is some brutal SH*T.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
icedizzle said:
o gad... they ripped his f*cking nuts off... o sh*t
[snapback]919836[/snapback]​
Thats terrible.....id rather have my face completly mauled then lose my nuts. I dont think I would be able to live with no balls. I would feel like I had no identity.....no longer a man, not a women. horrid

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
Rigor_mortiZ_Rhom said:
Everything happens in California...
[snapback]919633[/snapback]​
The Invisable Guy in the Sky doesnt like California :rasp:

Sucks to be that guy, No nuts, I mean what man would want to live with no nut ay?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts