Piranhas Forum banner

Check this site out

140 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  mori0174 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I recently found this site that allows you to sell stuff you make, bla bla bla its hard to explain but easy to understand once you see it. Anyway, i have clothing for sale on here with my artwork on it and i wanted to let everyone know in case you wanted some or just wanted to tell me im the greatest....

anyway go check it out, *Unsolicited advertising link removed*

maybe ill throw some piranha stuff on there for you guys! let me know what you think, i just did it last night at like 4 am so its just a start.

peace, thanks.

#5 ·
ghostnote said:
Xenon said:
Unfortunatly this would be an unsolicited advertisement. I have removed the link.
[snapback]922843[/snapback]​
why?

not trying to start a fight, but im wondering why you would remove it when you have a classifides forum
[snapback]923243[/snapback]​
classifieds forum isnt for businesses to sell stuff, only sell your old second hand, or odd bits. If you want to sell on this site you have to pay a fee to become a site sponser!

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
ghostnote said:
Xenon said:
Unfortunatly this would be an unsolicited advertisement. I have removed the link.
why?

not trying to start a fight, but im wondering why you would remove it when you have a classifides forum
No its ok to question the decision. He is selling his own merchandise commercially through cafepress.com .... The key here is "commercially". There is a difference between personal sales and commercial sales. I guess the best comparison would be between a yard sale and a general hardware store.

In a yard sale you are committing personal sales for a variety of reasons.... however at a general hardware store you are buying inventory (wrenches, etc) simply to resell it at a greater price.

In this example, he is making a shirt design and reselling it at a greater price to garner a profit. These arent second hand shirts hes just trying to get rid of.

And yes, I know its a very very very minor thing, but I am just attempting to implement the rules consistently.

#7 ·
Xenon said:
ghostnote said:
Xenon said:
why?

No its ok to question the decision. He is selling his own merchandise commercially through cafepress.com .... The key here is "commercially". There is a difference between personal sales and commercial sales. I guess the best comparison would be between a yard sale and a general hardware store.

In a yard sale you are committing personal sales for a variety of reasons.... however at a general hardware store you are buying inventory (wrenches, etc) simply to resell it at a greater price.

In this example, he is making a shirt design and reselling it at a greater price to garner a profit. These arent second hand shirts hes just trying to get rid of.

And yes, I know its a very very very minor thing, but I am just attempting to implement the rules consistently.
[snapback]923249[/snapback]​
Fair enough..
why dont you do something like this with pfury?

#8 ·
ghostnote said:
Xenon said:
ghostnote said:
Xenon said:
why?

[snapback]923249[/snapback]​
Fair enough..
why dont you do something like this with pfury?
[snapback]923264[/snapback]​
last I heard he is looking into it. Sorry to put words in your mouth mike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.