Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
...i can't log into it
...and if i do, then nothing pops up because it always says that i have no connection
...but oh well, i still have fun post-whoring around in the lounge

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
I am in there all the time I am always connected to irc anyway so why not be on 24/7. Not many people come on. We should organize chat time and have different topics. Something like that would attract some people.

Croz

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Crozy said:
We should organize chat time ..
Croz
I believe Xenon already suggested that in another thread

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
personally I don't like the moderation
it sucks

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I've looked in the chat pretty often so far, but only once people were actually chatting......

Innes, what do you mean when you say you don't like the moderation over there? Just wondering.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Judazzz said:
Innes, what do you mean when you say you don't like the moderation over there? Just wondering.
I was kicked out for being sarcastic

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Judazzz said:
I've looked in the chat pretty often so far, but only once people were actually chatting......
...i always thought the concept of a chat room was to "chat"
...were you the only one chatting juda?...were you chatting with yourself?

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
DrewBooty is moderating the chat right now. It is actually on predfish's irc server and will remain there until I set up my own. As for the inactivity in there, people are not going to be in the chat room all the time. Personally, I cant go in until night because I am behind a firewall. We need to do what most sites do, organize times to chat about different topics of interest. Q&A sessions with Frank, general piranha talks, etc, etc.... The addition of chat to this site is another powerful tool added to this site that enables you to get the information you want in order to become more experienced hobbyists. However, the power of the tool depends on how we use it. I will be setting up chat times at a later date, for now, enjoy the functionality, set up a chat time with someone over PM.....

X

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.