Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Great!!
As soon as everyones hooked up, then we can start and make schedules for chat topics.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
YAY!!! Awesome!!! WOO HOO
Thanx Mike!!
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
yeah now i can chat at work...oh damn looks like more work won't be done in time
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
thePACK said:
yeah now i can chat at work...oh damn looks like more work won't be done in time
Oh whats new???
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
thePACK said:
yeah now i can chat at work...oh damn looks like more work won't be done in time
:laugh: Oh whats new???
shhhhhhhhhh.......you weren't suppose to say anything
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
thePACK said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
thePACK said:
yeah now i can chat at work...oh damn looks like more work won't be done in time
:laugh: Oh whats new???
shhhhhhhhhh.......you weren't suppose to say anything
Say what
I never said anything
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
bgshortys said:
It worked for me. Are you thinking about adding voice chat in there. That would be sweet.
Man!! Theres no pleasing you peeps!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
OMFG !! I cant beleive it !! I actually chatted with people today. This has been the first time I have been in there and osmeone has been there as well. Had a good time talking to other members.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
EMJAY said:
its always empty when i go on anyways.
I have a few members preparing to set up chat times where we can meet up and discuss various topics.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top