Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my buddy calls me tonight to tell me he picked up a 9-10" redbelly (that i was going to grab) so i was all like ahhh man...hes like give me your 7"....and ill give you my 4 5 1/2" caribe and 100$.. (sick sick deal where i come from) this is all going to go thru tomorrow...ill post pics of the new fish when i get them wooo hooo, im so excited

·
Registered
105 Posts
so my buddy calls me tonight to tell me he picked up a 9-10" redbelly (that i was going to grab) so i was all like ahhh man...hes like give me your 7"....and ill give you my 4 5 1/2" caribe and 100$.. (sick sick deal where i come from) this is all going to go thru tomorrow...ill post pics of the new fish when i get them wooo hooo, im so excited
we neeed some

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
sweet looking fish man...really nice

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
By my calculations your tank is 78 gallons...In my opinion you will need to upgrade your tank size and filtration to keep 4 Caribe and 2 Reds for life...Either way nice pick-up.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
By my calculations your tank is 78 gallons...In my opinion you will need to upgrade your tank size and filtration to keep 4 Caribe and 2 Reds for life...Either way nice pick-up.
by my calculations do u notice the lay-out i have?? i say its the lay out of a 120 except for the height...which p's dont care for the height...so in my eyes good match

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
4ft x 2ft x 15.5 inches is 78 gallons according to the caculator on the site..You are correct that P's dont require much height...However with the aggressive nature of caribe and the general rule of 20 gallon per fish you WILL need to upgrade in my opinion.If properly cared for your fish are going to get huge and 78 gallons will not sufice for life.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.