Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive noticed my small catfish going out on to grab food off my 3 baby rbp's

The kamikaze of the fish world me thinks!!!!!!!

Anyone else got an fish that have taken leave of their senses?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,592 Posts
I am still in search for the absolute ideal bottom dweller for reds... plecos can work but not with everyone all the time, to bad i had an agressive one
... I'll let you know when i select a sutable species :
:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
I have a sailfin pleco that seems to be on a everlasting speed rush... He just races through the tank, crashing into objects and fish (my reds included). I've seen him attack feeders as well...

He's a true nut


Snow, why not try a raphael cat? I have a couple of them in my piranha tank, and they do great. They hide all day, but at night they clean the entire tank. They're very efficient!

*Moved to Non-Piranha Discussion*
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Never had Catfish in with my reds, but I had some brave ass Exos that would snatch food up.. but later on would be food itself.
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Judazzz said:
thePACK said:
i have a royal pleco with my caribas and red andthey leave him alone...
Damn, that's an expensive potential meal, dude
actualli i got him really cheap...$20....and he's been in the tank for a while now...he holds his own so far....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
thePACK said:
actualli i got him really cheap...$20....and he's been in the tank for a while now...he holds his own so far....
You don't consider 20 bucks expensive for a meal

But I must admit that I have lost numberous fish to my reds that were much more expensive than your usual feeder goldfish....

btw: your picture doesn't work (just the other ones you posted elsewhere :sad: ). What image host do you use: I guess it doesn't allow hotlinking pictures....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
I guess you need to be signed up at hpphotos.com to see them (and sorry, I'm too lazy to do so...
)

If you want a lot of webspace, sign up at www.1asphost.com: they offer 100 megs of free webspace and allow hotlinking, but their webserver seems to be down from time to time... But still a number of PFury members use it to store their pictures, including yours truely (I have my website running there, but also use it to store webpictures).

Another option is to directly upload your picture by using the File Attachments function: scroll down, hit "Browse" (or "Choose"; depending on your Webbrowser), select the file you want to upload on your harddrive, and post your post. Downside: you can only post one picture per post (good option for the resident postwhores, I guess
)
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Judazzz said:
I guess you need to be signed up at hpphotos.com to see them (and sorry, I'm too lazy to do so...
)

If you want a lot of webspace, sign up at www.1asphost.com: they offer 100 megs of free webspace and allow hotlinking, but their webserver seems to be down from time to time... But still a number of PFury members use it to store their pictures, including yours truely (I have my website running there, but also use it to store webpictures).

Another option is to directly upload your picture by using the File Attachments function: scroll down, hit "Browse" (or "Choose"; depending on your Webbrowser), select the file you want to upload on your harddrive, and post your post. Downside: you can only post one picture per post (good option for the resident postwhores, I guess
)
Yeah 1ASPHost was the best alternative.
And again, I thank you Judazzz for helping find a compatable host.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Yeah 1ASPHost was the best alternative.
And again, I thank you Judazzz for helping find a compatable host.
Your welcome, buddy


It's fine for image hosting, but 1asphost.com is quite a bitch when you use it to store your website: lots of pop-ups, and their webserver's down pretty frequently
But it offers certain functionalities that other hosts don't (like asp-support), so I have no alternative (as far as I know)...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
I like Pictus Cats, give them enough cover, and they can avoid the Piranahs. And Chineese Algae eaters! They are fast as hell and smallish, but can get up to 2". Get 10-20 of them, odds are 8-14 make it through and become fixtures in your tank. Not corys though, f*cking pussies!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top