Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey have you guys eaten catfish, it is alright although to many bones, that is why if my dad goes fishing I don't like to eat the fish he has caught. But the weird thing is he will cut off the catfishes head and nail it to a board or a tree, and the thing will live up to 3 days I think or it is the nerves, either way it still blinks and breathes out it's mouth and it is weird to see.

·
Registered
384 Posts
almost forgot thats how u clean them cut the head then with some pliers pull the skin from the meat and of course the cleaning of the insides

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would disagree about the best fish eaten, I like swordfish the best it is so good.mmmmmmmmm

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I know this is non-piranha discussion, but usually the topics here will be about living fish

and also eating fish is minging

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He started it by the eating comment lol

·
Registered
458 Posts
I love Catfish, although Swordfish and talapia are much better. Talapia is compared to Catfish but sweeter.

-Kevin-

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i love catfish but i heard people do that nail their head to the tree and use pliers to take skin off matter of fatc 1 story my boy caught a catfish and didnt feel like fighting with it so he said ill put it in the freezer and screw with it later like 4-5 hrs later he comes back to that it out so he could clean it the friggin thing jumping around like nothing!!!!! their strong bastards!!!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
pcrose said:
But the weird thing is he will cut off the catfishes head and nail it to a board or a tree, and the thing will live up to 3 days I think or it is the nerves, either way it still blinks and breathes out it's mouth and it is weird to see.
Now that is one of the nastiest things I've ever heard of. Good ornament to put up on trees during Holloween time!!

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
True it would scare the little kids bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.