Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I know!!!!, I can hear you all saying "I told you so!!!".

The other day my Catfish, which had seemingly be cohabiting with my 3 RBP's in bliss!, was no longer a catfish but just a head of a catfish - what an amazing metormorphisis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just goes to show- you cant take the fury out of a Piranha...
but who'd want to, i mean, a catfish head-YESSSSSS COOL CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Indeed , you must never underestimate Piranha......

simple equation - any other type of fish in tank + Piranha = Breakfast or lunch or dinner!!!!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Sorry to hear about your CatFish man, but you know with Ps.. you know they can be unpredictable and a given for any other to be killed when housed in the same tank.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really not too sure what type of catfish - obviously the very tasty kind!!!!!!!

i dont know wheather laugh or cry!!!!!!!!!!!

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
im never suprised p's are bastards

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
sorry to hear that but it happens with p's.
i once was given a pictus cat and dropped it in with my p's when the were smaller than it (it was 6'') .
it lived with the p's for 4 months mainly staying in a large plant i had coming out at night and one day the p's just double teamed it one in one side on the plant and one in the other and it was gone just the skull left only
dixon

·
Registered
92 Posts
same thing happend to my zamora w. cat. was planning to move it before i left for class but then figured he'd be ok. come back later to see his skull in the back.

i kinda feel like moving the e-cat but have no where else to put him. so i'll just for for the best for now. also have to plecos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts