Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I am a big Fan of HBO series, and I would have to say Carnivale is my favorate (supprano in a close second)

ANY other fans on P-fury?? How did you like the premere??

I thought it was pretty good. I am very interested to see what is going to happen.

How many more seasons do you think it will go for??

Yada Yada.... thoughts??

· Registered
4,967 Posts
love hbo, but this is one of those shows i find retarded..im more of a soprano,oz, that new western one and love that new family bonds show-cool to see that im not the only one with a nut family :laugh:

7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*DaisyDarko* said:
I love Carnivale!
It's one of my favorite shows...
I missed the season premire though

Was it good?
[snapback]837635[/snapback]​
I thought it was pretty good, the story is starting to come together....

The next few episodes should be good

· Registered
3,123 Posts
Liquid said:
love hbo, but this is one of those shows i find retarded..im more of a soprano,oz, that new western one and love that new family bonds show-cool to see that im not the only one with a nut family :laugh:
[snapback]837617[/snapback]​
Yeah, I'm with you on this one. Carnivale seems wierd just for the sake of being wierd. I really like Deadwood and Family Bonds, that show cracks me up! The way Tom and his nephew Chris argue back and forth is hilarious.

· Registered
4,967 Posts
Bawb2u said:
Yeah, I'm with you on this one. Carnivale seems wierd just for the sake of being wierd. I really like Deadwood and Family Bonds, that show cracks me up! The way Tom and his nephew Chris argue back and forth is hilarious.
[snapback]837663[/snapback]​
"look what you do to me, i tell you she's smiling at me and you tell me she's probably laughing at me, and then you wonder why i want to walk out in front of a bus"

· im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
3,668 Posts
never seen it, my wife got me watchin that show on hbo called dead like me its pretty good about grim reapers being regular ppl working and living life, pretty cool, and that 1 chick in it is hot and has a dirty sailor mouth

· Registered
55 Posts
Haven't seen it yet. My sister bought the first season on DVD, just waiting to get my hands on it. Everything I've seen and heard looks great. I'm a big fan of these HBO series, I don't watch them all but they're good in their own right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.