Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wel after searching long and hard i finally have a group of caribe , only little guys about 4 inchs but they where worth the swap.
i swappe my manny for 4 of these beauties , little bit bashd up from there journey , but that wll heal soon enough. here are the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bob, i cant wait to see them feed as heard so much about there appitite that it should be a sight to behold

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
beautiful caribe man glad your happy
there should be lots of life in that big tank with a shoal of caribe. are you adding more buy chance?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no only leaving the 4 of them in there , tank is only a 75g and dont wanna over stock it to much , and it gives them plenty of room to grow

thanks for the compliments man

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
thanks a-ronn , i have to say they do look good:)
seeing them on the internet on piranha sites and then seeing them in real life makes a big differene , they look much better to see swimming about:)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Very nice they look sweet. So are you happy with the trade? You didn't care for the manny?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
awesome caribas man....nice black humerical spots

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers guys , the humeral spot is quite dark i was suprised by that.
the last 2 pics are first thing this morning and they were still resting !
got some pics before they darted off behind the bogwood !

·
Registered
266 Posts
nice caribe!! look familiar................
looking beter now with more color.yeah the black spot wil get very dark,all of them were like that,good looking bunch!!.

just done a water change and ma tank looks bare ive lost thgem 4.but very hapy with the swap!.

im sure you wil soon beef them up like you piraya shoal.

your manie was in top shape so i know youll do the same with the caribe.
i noticed your tanks and glass were immaculate which means to me normaly when some one looks afte the outside normally looks after the inside!!!

gasman

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
lol...i think i have OCD when i comes to my tanks !
as you said yesterday dirty gass looks horrible and seeing fish waste floating around isnt much better either.
water changes are relaxing to me , especially now as rigged up a new way to fill tank back up.
they have really brightened up today and very impressed with them. glad you like the manny and know that he has gone to a good home as normally i wouldnt just give a fish like that to anyone

been watching the caribe most of the day , apart from one annoying trip out to b and q for a blind , damn wife !!!
they have started to claim territories and was having small fights , was making me nervous !!!!
p.s , they still havent eaten yet

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
thought the tank waz bigger....looks big but yes your right 4 is perfect for a 75gal. as for not eating it takes time for lots of fish to eat when introduced to a new home. good luck man

·
Registered
791 Posts
wuw dood, wicked trade, one manny for a shoal of cariba!? cool u got the better deal value wise . . . right? lol how much do manny's go for? haha

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks mate , the manny was worth £100+ , and the caribe where £35 each so ended up about the same

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nice looking fish there man, are you happy with the shoal?
im very happy with them mate

they ave started fighting over territories now and possibly for dominance in the tank ,this battle has been raging for well over 2 hours now , i am keeping a close watch on them !
removed the bogwood to give them more swimming space and they seem to enjoy the extra space they have , i did how ever leave the plants in there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts