Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Cariba are a very cool fish. You won't be dissapointed with them. I have yet to see a red that will out eat them. Not to say they won't just not any of my past reds. I had alot of them.

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
It depends. Cariba is safe to say more territorial. But as agressiveness goes, it can go etheir way. I do tend to lean on the fact that Cariba in general is a tad more agressive because they are the first ones to hit food unlike my reds. But sometimes my reds are more agressive during the feed. So etheir way.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Insinuation summarized behavioral attitudes the best by saying "For every aggressive story there's always an opposite version for another". To sum it up not all experiences are norm.

In my experience I have seen both behaviours in mixed and caribe only tanks. In my opinion I think that behaviour is directly affected by care (water quality/food) of these species.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
More territorial and active...and many times much more aggressive!

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
HOLLYWOOD Posted on Jun 4 2003, 05:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insinuation summarized behavioral attitudes the best by saying "For every aggressive story there's always an opposite version for another". To sum it up not all experiences are norm.

In my experience I have seen both behaviours in mixed and caribe only tanks. In my opinion
Very true comment Insinuation and Hollywood, but realistically speaking they are the same, just not in the home aquario and personal opinions which is almost always over-dramatized.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.