Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am new here and as of now do not have any p's. I am desperatly wanting to get some and have done alot of research. I was just wondering how hard it is to get anywhere from 1-5 Cariba??? I live in Canada and have just seen red's in all the stores.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

You like chillie????

Oh yeah Cariba, right, you should try George at SharkAquarium or Ron at FishPost, both are great to deal with. I too have many for sale but would rather ship within US if possible. If they cannot help you then I will. Good luck!!

Cheers,

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the welcome. and yes of course i like chillie. WHO DOESNT?? THE STUFF RULES!!!
prices for cariba????? and how long would it take for shipping if i was to order?? sorry for all the questions.....

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
B. Scott said:
try George at SharkAquarium or Ron at FishPost, both are great to deal with. If they cannot help you then I will. Good luck!!
WELCOME TO PFURY!!!

All 3 mentioned above names are well respected and reputable sellers!!
Best folks to do business with!!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Thanx Al, I am still blushing from the last compliment!!!

Chillie, good stuff for sure!!! Especially Venison chillie, um um good......OK back to business!

Try George at [email protected] first. He is an expert shipper with decades of experience shipping world wide. Tell him Brian Scott sent you, not that he'll give you a discount but I told him I would send some people his way. Not that he needs my help or anything but you get my drift.

Ron is also fantastic. A good friend and very professional shipper as well. He will most certainly help you out.

If no one else wants to sell you fish then try Oliver Lucanus at belowwater.com. Also a good friend and he lives in Canada so no customs issues etc...

If all else fails then call me. My cell # is 1-609-290-5325. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Regards,

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the help everyone. really helpfull. I am thinking of buying a new tank and getting the p's. Hopefully soon.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Time4Chillie Posted on May 25 2003, 02:28 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for the help everyone. really helpfull. I am thinking of buying a new tank and getting the p's. Hopefully soon.
first of all welcome to p-fury.
dont forget to cycle the tank at least a week prior to adding your p's

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
B. Scott said:
Thanx Al, I am still blushing from the last compliment!!!

Chillie, good stuff for sure!!! Especially Venison chillie, um um good......OK back to business!

Try George at [email protected] first. He is an expert shipper with decades of experience shipping world wide. Tell him Brian Scott sent you, not that he'll give you a discount but I told him I would send some people his way. Not that he needs my help or anything but you get my drift.

Ron is also fantastic. A good friend and very professional shipper as well. He will most certainly help you out.

If no one else wants to sell you fish then try Oliver Lucanus at belowwater.com. Also a good friend and he lives in Canada so no customs issues etc...

If all else fails then call me. My cell # is 1-609-290-5325. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Regards,

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
I just got a caribe from Ron at fishpost and i would recommend it, but do not get Fed Ex, GO AIR SERVICE!!!
like the others mentioned Ron, George, and others on this board are all great for getting fish.

Joe

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Trying to get some cariba?...nice choice, you will never regret...!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts