Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had just picked up two new piranha last friday. One 8"cariba and one 9" tern from Crazygn. Thanks Crazygn, those two are really killer, especially the cariba, He took over the whole tank just within an hour after I put him in the tank with my 12" piraya and 11" red belly. He even tried to gang up with rest of his fellow to kill my 7" black diamond which I had it inside that 125g tank with my piraya and red belly for over a month. Ofcause now I had seperate the black diamond.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
glad to hear you like the caribe man....i got 4 myself and i love them....sweet looking fish eh, try and post some pics up of your big guys you just got

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im getting 4 next week i love em only owned reds tho but have always wanted theese bad boys
they're a good fish to have man, they will definatly beef up your crew with strenght....i like em way more then reds forsure
[/quote]
yeah, I though my 12" piraya was the most tought one until I just got one carba. He had making my piraya a p*ssy cat now

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
I had just picked up two new piranha last friday. One 8"cariba and one 9" tern from Crazygn. Thanks Crazygn, those two are really killer, especially the cariba, He took over the whole tank just within an hour after I put him in the tank with my 12" piraya and 11" red belly. He even tried to gang up with rest of his fellow to kill my 7" black diamond which I had it inside that 125g tank with my piraya and red belly for over a month. Ofcause now I had seperate the black diamond.
good luck keep us posted cant wait to see pics

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Nice pickup..You shouldn't be let down with either of those fish. I think terns may actually be a little more territorial than caribe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts