Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how is there agrression ???????
they are very aggressive, indeed :nod: . I really like their temperment and how they aren't affraid of anything. they have already taken out a 6" feeder that I fed to them the day after I got them. they ate everything except for a small portion of it's skull that was obviously hard and not something that they were interested in.

However, now that I have this digital camera all figured out I plan on making a feeding video of them eating one of the two large goldfish that I still have. So everyone can be expecting that sometime soon.

are your caribas still in their 4 inch size?
yep...I just got them on the 4th of January so they are all the same size....about 4". some of them may be a little bit larger than 4", but not by much. they are more or less all the same size, which is what I want so....

thanks for the compliments

7,899 Posts
LOOKIN GOOD!!!

I only have 1 Cariba in my tank, but he is a real pisser!!! he's the smallest and only slightly less aggresive than my big Tern

Congrats on a fine shoal!!

· Registered
259 Posts
how much where they? where you buy them? Im very intersted... let me know the info I want some too..... pls pm THANKS love your caribes they are freaking nice!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.